How to Grow Social Media Leads: New Research Findings
Social media channels can be effective tools for promoting your practice and services, and for generating interest in the services you have to offer. Two new studies by HubSpot and Edison Research tell us that social media can be a very effective way to engage your target market and drive leads.
The latest research findings suggest the following:
- Frequent blog posts can generate more traffic and drive leads. Even though many doctors post randomly or just once a month, they aren’t making the most of their efforts with an occasional blog post. Frequency matters when it comes to posting to your blog but you do need to really understand what matters to your audience.
- More Twitter followers can translate to more leads. Growing your following can make it easier to book more appointments and generate referrals. According to Edison Research studies, about 10 million Americans between the ages of 18 and 34 are on Twitter and likely to influence public opinion.
- Facebook Fans can also drive leads. Building a Facebook fan base can help to drive more traffic to your website and also influence the customer’s buying decisions. Making an effort to grow a strong and active fan base can help you generate more leads throughout the year.
- More people are now engaged with social media. The Edison Research study results show that more than have of Americans now have a profile on one or more social networking sites. People are becoming more comfortable sharing and networking on these sites. Join the conversation happening online and you could tap in to a whole new segment of your target market.
When you share before and after photos in your doctor gallery and promote your practice with an online video package, PracticeDock will push out any new videos and gallery posts onto several social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube so that you’ll reach a wider audience. We can help you get started with a social media campaign and promote your content through our own established channels.
Talk to a PracticeDock specialist about some of today’s most effective social media marketing and lead generation methods.
More content you may be interested in:
- Top 3 Reasons Why Your Content Isn’t Shared on Social Networks
- New Technology Provides Digital Patient Visits and Consults
- Top 9 Online Marketing Tips for Displaying Patient Before and After Photos
- Need Help Marketing Your Practice Online?
- Five Minute Marketing Checklist for Marketing Your Practice Online
Subscribe to our newsletter
- FREE Webinar: 8 Steps to Getting and Retaining New Patients
- New Book Release: ‘Practice Acceleration’ by Drew Stevens, PhD
- How Site and Search Retargeting Can Increase Patient Leads
- Content Marketing Tip: Use Infographics to Drive More Patient Leads
- LocateADoc.com Announces MyMedLeads Integration, Providing Doctors’ Offices with Enhanced Lead Tracking and Management Capabilities
- advertising Blog Blogging brand reputation breast cancer call tracking content marketing cosmetic surgery doctor marketing email marketing facebook google groupon Infographic internet marketing lead generation Marketing marketing tips medical marketing mobile marketing mojo interactive news Online Marketing patient lead generation patient leads patient marketing physician marketing pinterest plastic surgery plastic surgery news plastic surgery trends practice blog practicedock Practice Management practice marketing practice website reputation management search marketing SEO Social Media social networking twitter marketing video marketing webinar website
- June 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (8)
- April 2013 (10)
- March 2013 (6)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (8)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (9)
- September 2012 (7)
- August 2012 (8)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (4)
- February 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (4)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (3)
- November 2010 (4)
- October 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (5)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (6)
- Best Practices for Attracting Patients Using Pinterest (38)
- On Demand Webinar: Use the Web to Double Your Patient Leads and Revenue (23)
- Free Tools for Monitoring Your Practice's Brand Reputation Online (20)
- PracticeDock Now Offering Advanced Medical Marketing SEO Services (20)
- Are Sites Like Groupon and LivingSocial Fee-Splitting? (12)
- Is Groupon an Unethical Way to Acquire New Patients for Your Practice? (10)
- Attract More Patients by Partnering with a Patient Financing Company (10)
- Top 10 Cities for Plastic Surgery Infographic (9)
- U.S. Tops the List of Most Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed in the World (9)
- LocateADoc.com Survey Finds More than 34% of Patients Would Get Botox from the Dentist (8)
- Guest: very nice
- professional web design: I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you...
- tooth crowns: A nice invention to hear about.Touch technology and other techniques are in use in almost every...
- DeborahLWhitley: Problems during marketing campaigns can be easily prevented if we use the right methods on PPC. A...
- AdamSBrown: Thanks for sharing this article. This information about online marketing and SEO is much helpful to...
- dentist website`: which is exclusively meant for cosmetic purposes. In spite of this, thousands of clinics around...
- dental website design: That it can be used to create models or simulations of different surfaces and touch experiences....
- Voip Bangladesh: You can include your pins on both of these sites to further your reach.