Train Your Staff to Secure More Appointments with Call Tracking
Your front desk staff members are an important link to current and future patients. If staff members don’t have the right phone etiquette or ask the right questions, you could be missing out on several appointments and potential patients each day.
Training your staff to handle questions, appointment requests and other conversations over the phone can help you acquire more patients month after month.
With Call Tracking, you will be able to:
- Train staff more effectively by recording each call and reviewing them with your team on proper ways to handle a caller
- Capture all inbound caller information
- Multiple Call Tracking phone numbers can also help you measure which advertising methods are more effective by assigning a trackable phone number to each of your ads in print, billboard, radio, TV and online. Save money by only using the advertising services that make your phone ring.
Call Tracking is part of the PracticeDock online marketing suite and can help you measure how effectively your inbound calls are being managed. Our Call Tracking system will not only help you train your office staff to use proper phone etiquette, but will also track and measure the advertising and marketing methods that are really working for your practice. It captures all of your inbound calls by marketing source so you know whether your billboard advertising, postcards, direct mail pieces and even online marketing promotions are actually working. You can train your staff better by having them listen to the captured call and also use these recordings as part of your quality assurance program.
Here’s a testimonial from one of our satisfied clients:
I manage a very busy Ophthalmology Practice with two locations. PracticeDock’s Call Tracking service not only enables me to track where leads come from but also allows me to record and review every call. In turn, you can use this as a tool to train your front desk team on proper phone etiquette and individual sales techniques to secure appointments with potential patients. Since I implemented the PracticeDock Call Tracking service we have seen a significant increase in new patient appointments!
Administrator, Genstler Eye Center
Get PracticeDock Call Tracking for FREE* when you sign up for a new featured listing on LocateADoc.com, a top-rated patient lead generation site.
Want to try Call Tracking at your practice? Contact one of our PracticeDock specialists today to learn more about Call Tracking and other products in the PracticeDock online marketing suite or call 877-886-7731.
*Offer expires September 30, 2011. New clients only.
More content you may be interested in:
- How to Grow Social Media Leads: New Research Findings
- Need Help Marketing Your Practice Online?
- Top 3 Reasons Why Your Content Isn’t Shared on Social Networks
- New Technology Provides Digital Patient Visits and Consults
- Top 9 Online Marketing Tips for Displaying Patient Before and After Photos