FREE Whitepaper: Why Your Practice Needs a Mobile Website Interface Right Now – and How to Make it Happen
There are approximately 1.2 billion mobile Web users around the globe and the numbers are increasing day by day. If your practice doesn’t have a mobile website, you could be missing out on hundreds of opportunities to book a consultation or connect with a patient! Even though patients can see your regular website on most mobile devices, they won’t be able to navigate it easily and will rarely be able to find the information they need.
A mobile-friendly website can help you drive business, connect with patients, and drive conversions.
Our latest white paper covers the following key topics:
- Top Six Reasons to Go Mobile Right Now
- 10 Mobile Best Practices
- How to Launch a Mobile Website
- How to Activate Your Mobile Website with PracticeDock Website Control
- …and more!
Keep yourself one step ahead of the competition by launching a mobile-friendly version of your existing website. It’s simpler than you think and you’ll find it much easier to attract new patients and convert patient leads. A mobile website will help patients find the information they need at their fingertip sand can enhance the overall website experience. A mobile website can also make it simple for a patient to give you a call right when they’re ready to talk to you.
PLUS: Get a FREE Google Mobile Report!
Want to talk to a medical marketing expert right away? Call us at (877) 886-7731 or fill out the contact form on the PracticeDock website.
More content you may be interested in:
- How Doctors are Using Social Media to Connect with Patients
- Tips for Running a Successful Social Media Contest
- Need Help Marketing Your Practice Online?
- Train Your Staff to Secure More Appointments with Call Tracking
- How Patients Leverage Technology to Find Healthcare Providers