PracticeDock Now Offering Advanced Medical Marketing SEO Services
If your practice isn’t showing up on page one of Google search results, many prospective patients are probably going to one of your competitors. It’s now more important than ever to make sure your practice has enough exposure online.
Certain types of search engine optimization (SEO) techniques can help you climb to the top of the major search engines and attract high-quality leads. PracticeDock has recently introduced the PracticeDock SEO Marketing package which helps doctors like you get an attractive ranking on Google, Bing, and Yahoo!.
We’ve put together a comprehensive package of services that improve the visibility of your business and also keep track of how your website is ranking with a custom analytics interface.
This advanced medical marketing SEO package includes:
- Keyword research and selection for specialty medical practices and practices that promote non-insured procedures
- Medical website content writing, optimization, and implementation
- Installation of analytics software and other reporting tools
- Submission to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and more than 400 online directories and major data feed services that provide information to YellowPages, Dex, Yelp, and White Pages online
- Article writing and marketing for doctors
- Link building service
- Website submission and articles to social sharing sites
- Monthly reporting
We are also offering ongoing SEO consulting for all of your business needs. We have more than 13 years of SEO experience and have helped hundreds of doctors just like you attract high-quality leads and book more consultations or procedures.
Want to learn more about the PracticeDock SEO Marketing package? Talk to one of our PracticeDock online marketing specialists today! CLICK HERE.
More content you may be interested in:
- Is Your Practice Ready for the Facebook Timeline Change?
- Need Help Marketing Your Practice Online?
- U.S. Tops the List of Most Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed in the World
- FREE Whitepaper: Why Your Practice Needs a Mobile Website Interface Right Now — and How to Make it Happen
- Proven Tips for Getting Your Website to the Top of Search Engine Rankings