No Such Thing as Free PR? Reporters Looking for Doctor Experts for Radio, TV and Print.
Each day the PracticeDock team receives multiple requests from reporters from The New York Times, to ABC News, to HuffingtonPost.com and everyone in between looking for health industry experts. We read all of these requests and repost those we think may be beneficial to our doctors on our Facebook page daily.
Would you like to be represented as an expert in a national magazine, newspaper, radio show, or TV program? Go to www.Facebook.com/PracticeDock and like our page to get daily reporter requests and contact information in your Facebook feed.
Need more ideas for marketing your practice online? Talk to one of our PracticeDock online marketing specialists today!
More content you may be interested in:
- Get a FREE Botox-for-Dentist Marketing DVD
- Cash-Paying Patient Attraction: What’s Working Today
- PracticeDock Offering FREE Custom WEB-SEO Rank Report
- Need Help Marketing Your Practice Online?
- U.S. Tops the List of Most Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed in the World
- PracticeDock Now Offering Advanced Medical Marketing SEO Services