Posts tagged Marketing
Marketing your private practice online is no easy feat when you consider how many other doctors and practices in your area are competing for the same pool of patients. Still, there are some ways to make your practice stand apart from the rest. You will need to come up with a marketing strategy in order to generate the type of leads and response you want.
Here are ten of the best ways to market your private practice online:
#1: Set up a professional website. One of the most powerful marketing tools you will have at your disposal, a professional website will help you build an online presence and can also attract leads.
#3: Create custom videos. Embedding videos in your website or on a profile page adds a great visual element to your online marketing and can be a simple way to introduce yourself to prospective patients.
#4: Maintain a blog. Updating a blog with newsworthy information and your own insights can help with search engine optimization (SEO) and also help you build credibility as an authority in your niche.
#5: Manage a Facebook Page. Interact with patients at a whole new level on Facebook. Facebook pages can make you appear more accessible and also help you build a following.
#6: Get active on Twitter. Twitter is another social media tool that can help you attract a following, make it easy to interact with patients, and help you build your online presence.
#7: Join LinkedIN. Build your professional network by creating a profile on LinkedIN and posting updates here as well. You can also link your Twitter account to LinkedIN so that your updates show up in the LInkedIN stream.
#8: Join an association and request a link. If you are a member of an association, find out how to get listed on the main directory and secure a link back to your main website or profile page.
#9: Publish a press release about a new service or product development. If you are about to unveil a new treatment or service, or are participating in a special project for a major product manufacturer, write and publish a press release so it can be viewed by local and national media.
#10: Be a guest writer for a health blog in your area of expertise. Provide an article or blog post about a new treatment or your opinion and insights about a hot topic in the news related to your specialty as a guest blogger. Make sure to include a link back to your site or a profile page. This will help you build credibility and also attract traffic back to your site.
Need more ideas for marketing your practice online? Talk to one of our PracticeDock online marketing specialists today!
More content you may be interested in:
- Is Your Practice Ready for the Facebook Timeline Change?
- PracticeDock Offering FREE Custom WEB-SEO Rank Report
- Need Help Marketing Your Practice Online?
- U.S. Tops the List of Most Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed in the World
- PracticeDock Now Offering Advanced Medical Marketing SEO Services
If you’ve thought about redesigning your existing practice website or launching a brand new website, consider the benefits of a content management system.
Many physicians, surgeons, dentists and other medical professionals spend thousands of dollars to hire a web developer and designer for their website. The web developer is usually the only person who is able to make changes to the site, add pages and edit the content, and may charge a premium hourly rate for these types of services.
If you use a content management system, you can save on these costs by managing basic tasks yourself. Some of the key reasons to use a content management system include:
1. No programming skills required. You don’t need extensive programming or website coding skills to modify and edit your website. Everything can be done through the user-friendly dashboard using a WYSIWYG editing tool.
2. Track how your website is performing. A content management system designed with a robust analytics reporting component will help you see how many people are visiting your site, which pages are the most popular, and how many clicks you are receiving on various parts of the site.
3. Make changes as you go. Having access to the content and display features of your site makes it very simple to make changes on an as-needed basis. Instead of waiting weeks to make a big list of things you want to modify and then sending it along to the web developer, you can go right in and make the changes you want as you need them.
WebSiteDock is a comprehensive, easy-to-use content management system designed specifically for doctors, dentists and other medical professionals. Instead of waiting for a web developer to modify content, update your “About Us” page or make minor changes and edits to your site, you can have one of your administrative staff members manage everything within a few clicks.
WebSiteDock is designed to be very user-friendly so that anyone without programming and design skills can modify their website. It even allows you to optimize your pages for search engines so that you achieve high rankings on search engine results pages.
Contact a PracticeDock specialist today to learn more about WebSiteDock and other effective patient marketing tools.
Related posts you may be interested in:
- Need Help Marketing Your Medical Practice Online?
- Six Reasons to Use Twitter to Market Your Practice Online
- 4 Ways to Handle Leads from Your Directory Listing
- Free Tools for Monitoring Your Practice’s Brand Reputation Online
- How to Handle Negative Reviews About Your Practice Online