Posts tagged Patient Referrals
You already know that more patients are turning to online resources to find information about treatments, procedures and clinics in their area. Is your practice reaching out to these patients effectively?
Today’s proactive patient is taking the time to look at doctor’s websites and this process typically starts with a basic search on the major search engines. You can reach out to these patients by taking control of your online presence and using several tools and techniques that will attract the most qualified patients. Here are just five simple ways to market to today’s proactive patient:
#1: Use social media tools. Leverage tools such as Twitter and Facebook so that you can communicate directly with your target market. Social media tools help you build your brand and can help you seem more approachable.
#2: Update your website regularly. Make sure your website and profile pages are up-to-date with information about your staff, clinic hours and any special promotions you may be running. Keeping your site updated is not only a service to your patients, but also helps you maintain your search engine ranking. More >
Subscribe to our newsletter
- FREE Webinar: 8 Steps to Getting and Retaining New Patients
- New Book Release: ‘Practice Acceleration’ by Drew Stevens, PhD
- How Site and Search Retargeting Can Increase Patient Leads
- Content Marketing Tip: Use Infographics to Drive More Patient Leads
- LocateADoc.com Announces MyMedLeads Integration, Providing Doctors’ Offices with Enhanced Lead Tracking and Management Capabilities
- advertising Blog Blogging brand reputation breast cancer call tracking content marketing cosmetic surgery doctor marketing email marketing facebook google groupon Infographic internet marketing lead generation Marketing marketing tips medical marketing mobile marketing mojo interactive news Online Marketing patient lead generation patient leads patient marketing physician marketing pinterest plastic surgery plastic surgery news plastic surgery trends practice blog practicedock Practice Management practice marketing practice website reputation management search marketing SEO Social Media social networking twitter marketing video marketing webinar website
- June 2013 (2)
- May 2013 (8)
- April 2013 (10)
- March 2013 (6)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (8)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (9)
- September 2012 (7)
- August 2012 (8)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (4)
- February 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (4)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (3)
- November 2010 (4)
- October 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (5)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (6)
- Best Practices for Attracting Patients Using Pinterest (38)
- On Demand Webinar: Use the Web to Double Your Patient Leads and Revenue (23)
- Free Tools for Monitoring Your Practice's Brand Reputation Online (20)
- PracticeDock Now Offering Advanced Medical Marketing SEO Services (20)
- Are Sites Like Groupon and LivingSocial Fee-Splitting? (12)
- Is Groupon an Unethical Way to Acquire New Patients for Your Practice? (10)
- Attract More Patients by Partnering with a Patient Financing Company (10)
- Top 10 Cities for Plastic Surgery Infographic (9)
- U.S. Tops the List of Most Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed in the World (9)
- LocateADoc.com Survey Finds More than 34% of Patients Would Get Botox from the Dentist (8)
- Guest: very nice
- professional web design: I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you...
- tooth crowns: A nice invention to hear about.Touch technology and other techniques are in use in almost every...
- DeborahLWhitley: Problems during marketing campaigns can be easily prevented if we use the right methods on PPC. A...
- AdamSBrown: Thanks for sharing this article. This information about online marketing and SEO is much helpful to...
- dentist website`: which is exclusively meant for cosmetic purposes. In spite of this, thousands of clinics around...
- dental website design: That it can be used to create models or simulations of different surfaces and touch experiences....
- Voip Bangladesh: You can include your pins on both of these sites to further your reach.