Posts tagged social networking
Patients undergoing a series of treatments at your practice, or those that have expressed interest in additional procedures, need to be a part of your ongoing marketing campaign.
You’ve worked hard to attract these qualified prospects, and your online marketing strategy can work to retain these patients for months, even years after their first procedure. Staying in touch with your patients is one of the easiest ways to increase your chance of getting a referral — and even booking another treatment.
Since many clients in your patient base are already using online social networking tools, including Facebook and Twitter, establish a presence on these sites to stay connected. When you make it easy for current patients to engage in online conversations with you (or your practice), it becomes that much easier to market new services and promote your practice. Today’s social networking tools allow you to execute pressure-free marketing campaigns — the types of campaigns that can increase your online visibility, educate your patients, and make you an authority in your niche. More >
For business owners and marketers, social networking tools are making it easier than ever to connect directly with the ‘ideal’ customer. Doctors, dentists and other medical professionals also now have the opportunity to find and attract their ideal patient. You can track down your ideal patient with some simple online marketing strategies.
Sharing information about your practice online now goes beyond setting up a professional website. Today’s successful doctors and medical professionals are taking a proactive role in marketing their practice by participating in the social networking sphere through blogging, sending out Twitter updates, and being active on Facebook.
When you update your website, send out a Twitter update so that patients can find the fresh information they may have been searching for. Consider starting a blog that tells patients about the latest news in your industry, your perspective on the latest treatment options, or some news about your practice. Make sure the blog has an RSS feed so that prospective patients will be notified each time you post something new. More >
Subscribe to our newsletter
- Content Marketing Tip: Use Infographics to Drive More Patient Leads
- LocateADoc.com Announces MyMedLeads Integration, Providing Doctors’ Offices with Enhanced Lead Tracking and Management Capabilities
- FREE Webinar: Improving Office Efficiencies and Growing Practice Revenues Through Effective Patient Communication
- Why Apologizing May Prevent Patients From Suing You
- FREE Webinar: Attract More Patients with a Keyword Marketing Strategy
- advertising Blog Blogging brand reputation breast cancer call tracking content marketing cosmetic surgery doctor marketing email marketing facebook google groupon Infographic internet marketing lead generation Marketing marketing tips medical marketing mobile marketing mobile website mojo interactive news Online Marketing patient lead generation patient leads patient marketing physician marketing pinterest plastic surgery plastic surgery news plastic surgery trends practice blog practicedock Practice Management practice marketing practice website reputation management search marketing SEO Social Media social networking twitter marketing video marketing webinar
- May 2013 (7)
- April 2013 (10)
- March 2013 (6)
- February 2013 (11)
- January 2013 (10)
- December 2012 (8)
- November 2012 (8)
- October 2012 (9)
- September 2012 (7)
- August 2012 (8)
- July 2012 (4)
- June 2012 (4)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (4)
- February 2012 (5)
- January 2012 (2)
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (2)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (6)
- August 2011 (3)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (4)
- May 2011 (4)
- April 2011 (4)
- March 2011 (5)
- February 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (3)
- November 2010 (4)
- October 2010 (4)
- September 2010 (4)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (5)
- May 2010 (4)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (6)
- Best Practices for Attracting Patients Using Pinterest (36)
- On Demand Webinar: Use the Web to Double Your Patient Leads and Revenue (22)
- Free Tools for Monitoring Your Practice's Brand Reputation Online (20)
- PracticeDock Now Offering Advanced Medical Marketing SEO Services (18)
- Are Sites Like Groupon and LivingSocial Fee-Splitting? (12)
- Is Groupon an Unethical Way to Acquire New Patients for Your Practice? (10)
- Attract More Patients by Partnering with a Patient Financing Company (10)
- Top 10 Cities for Plastic Surgery Infographic (9)
- U.S. Tops the List of Most Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed in the World (9)
- A Surgeons Best Marketing Tool: Before & After Photos (Infographic) (7)
- Friv: Thanks for you sharing. great interest.
- Friv: I already saved it to my favorite. Thanks!
- Promotional pens: How to subscribe to directories and optimize your website for search engine optimization (SEO) is...
- Measurement While Drilling: excellent article no doubt but it's need a simple annotation and it's was only to explain the...
- Guest: excellent article no doubt but it's need a simple annotation and it's was only to explain the...
- kizi 2: Excellent! Great article, I already saved it to my favorite.
- mwd driiling: really innovative post, and the picture you added is really relevant to this article , I think...
- kizi 2: I read your article with great interest.Thanks for you sharing.